This is my Grapefruit Margarita, punchy, refreshing and excellent with a taco!
Ingredients: White Tequila, Grapefruit Juice, Sugar Syrup, Lime and Fresh Grapefruit
1. Wet the rim of a jar with fresh lime and dip into salt
2. In a separate jar/shaker, a good couple of lugs of tequila (around 50-60ml)
3. Add a dash of sugar syrup, 2 wedges of lime and fill with ice
4. Top with fresh grapefruit juice, pop the lid on and shake!
5. Pour the contents into the jar with the salt rim and garnish with fresh grapefruit